1-9-23 Ichikawaminami 5F, Ichikawa,Chiba 272-0033 Tel: +81-47-325-7378
University of Pennsylvania Law School Philadelphia, PA
LL.M. May 2008
Legal Training & Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan Saitama, Japan
Diploma of Completion of Training April 2001-October 2002
Hitotsubashi University Tokyo, Japan
Bachelor of Law April 1994-March 1998
- Visiting Associate Professor (Adjunct Professor for the Small and Medium Enterprise Management Consultant Training Course) of Chiba University of Commerce Graduate School of Policy Informatics, April 2013-Present.
River-City Legal Profession Corporation Chiba, Japan
Attorney at Law October 2002-July 2007, January 2010-Present
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Tokyo, Japan
Deputy Director, Economic Treaties Division, International Legal Affairs Bureau September 2008-December 2009
- Co-author, A Book for Easy Understanding of the Latest Basics and Structures of Copyright (with members of the River-City Legal Profession Corporation). Shuwa System Co. (2d ed. 2012):209-219,228).
- Co-author, “Legal Issues on Robots and the Implications for Workers” Digest of Science of Labour Vol.65 No.11 (with Takuro Hashimoto) The Institute for Science of Labour (2010):659-662.
- Co-author, “Design Rights” Business Risk Management Vol.25 No.4 (with Mikaho Kato) Business Risk Management Co. (2010):16-19.
- Co-author, New Issues Related to the Unfair Competition Prevention Law (with members of the Daini Tokyo Bar Association Study Group of Intellectual Properties) Shoji Houmu Co. (2006):261-309.
- “Research of Case Precedents on International Transactions Law (Part 1)” Research on the Practice of Law No.21 (Publication of the Tokyo Bar Association (2006) (116-131)).
- Bar of the State of New York (2010)
- Chiba Bar Association (2002)